Cooling tower Drift eliminators from MB Group:-
Updated: Oct 2, 2022
Cooling tower Drift eliminators from MB Group :-
We own counter flow drift arrestor plate applications. It is made of self-extinguishing PVC solvent sheet, heat formed.
Above the water located distribution and the cooling fills, a layer of draft eliminators.
The unique design of the cells forces the eliminator drift of the droplets to form four droplets, changes in direction, and the drift eliminators boasts a high degree of As a result of the mechanical strength, moreover, the properties of the materials used provide the highest level of protection against chemical deterioration and exposure to weather.
Drift eliminators are designed to capture large water droplets caught in the cooling tower air stream :-
We produce many different slots geometry spacers the assembled units are very light yet high strength and particles performance and quality.
Customers extend up to 2 meters function of this type designs private to capture large water droplets captured in the cooling tower air stream.
In all different types of cooling towers drift eliminators are used to reduce the loss of water and emissions the eliminators prevent the water droplets and mist from escaping the cooling tower.
Eliminators do this by causing the droplets to change direction and loss velocity at impact on the blade walls and fall back into the tower.
Features and advantages of the cooling towers mist Eliminators :-
- DEP profiles are available in PP and PVC.
- Various geometries of spacers included in the scope.
- Low transportation costs thanks too
- Simple on-site delivery.
- Low pressure loss and highly effective
- Due to the optimized profile structure with special edge formation. Various profile geometries are available
- Spacer geometry permits without stereo joints.
- Durable clips (1.2 –2mm thickness material) by customers
- Big slots.
- Easy to clean.
- Designed to get the maximum efficiency out of your cooling system.
- Available in an antimicrobial formula.
- German products.
Tech data :-
T156 [Mm] 156
T156 1.5 – 2.0 [mm]
Material (UV stabilized)
< 6 [m]
For more commas//separators//baffles
(Single) 44 38 (single) [mm]
1.4 - 1.6 0.95 - 1.1 [g/cm]
Process tG Femperature
To 55 0 to 75 – 20 [C]
If you control non-domestic premises you must ensure that you notify the Health and Safety Team of any cooling tower or evaporative condenser You must tell us if your commercial site using a cooling tower.
MB Group provides a range of all special spare parts and every part of cooling towers ((cooling tower filler - cooling towers mist arrester - cooling towers water sprinklers - cooling towers air guides - cooling tower fans - cooling tower motors - cooling tower nozzles - Cooling Tower Louvers ))
MB Group original drift eliminators cellular efficient minimize the water drift emission and give you maximum confidence in the reliability.
For more information, please contact us via :
· Phone : 01003280801 - 01143851685
· E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
· FAX : 24 17 22 26 – 202
· Address : 84 جوزيف تيتو برج الفيروز - النزهة الجديدة - القاهرة - مصر